MainStreaming® is an intelligent media delivery company that empowers enterprises, media and gaming companies to ensure the best Quality of Experience to their audience, through its revolutionary AI-powered technology.
It optimizes the viewing experience with its Intelligent Media Deliver Platform (iMDP), the first platform designed to guarantee full governance over the streaming process, the highest Quality of Service and the best Return on Investment.
For our brand-new office located in Milano Bicocca we are looking for a:
MainStreaming is at a scaling phase; our business and our infrastructure is expanding internationally and our delivery team is looking for new talents to join us. In order to raise the bar of our service, we need an Operations Specialist to ensure that our infrastructure and associated systems are fully functional at all times. In this role you will have oversight of IT Operations, including Service Delivery, Application and Network infrastructure. You will monitor, analyze, and solve complex technical issues, and will create/update technical and procedural documentation.
- Keep our systems running smoothly, oversee network and systems performance through different monitoring tools (log analysis, automated test...);
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies are maintained, and guarantee effective monitoring, control and support of the delivery service;
- Work with Head of Infrastructure to establish standards and best practices for network management, access rights, servers and applications;
- Manage the deployment life cycle: from installation of new components to software configurations;
- Maintenance planning. Adjust hardware components and respond to network connectivity issues;
- Document your findings on regular basis, in order to generate state of the art content to update the existing knowledge base, helping colleagues improve our product;
What We're Looking for:
- PASSION FOR THE PRODUCT: You love to continually study new solutions and be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- PROACTIVITY: You are confident enough to self-start your project and set your priorities in autonomy while working with a group of international peers.
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN: You’re not scared of new things; you are curious to understand the root of issues and test your findings. We provide an environment where you can improve every day.
- TEAMWORK: A high degree of collaboration. We are a team; we develop and grow together.
- ENGLISH: Conversational level. You will share your time with an international Team.
- Bachelor in IT field or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years as IT Operations or similar roles, working in ISP/Telco environment;
- Able to work in a 24/7 environment;
- Familiar with Linux systems;
- Knowledge monitoring tools (e.g., Zabbix; Nagios; cacti...).
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of Streaming & Broadcasting Technologies;
- Knowledge of bash scripting.
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where you can develop and grow.
- An innovative technology and service able to support the transition from traditional broadcasting to the streaming entertainment of the future.
- A growth path aimed at improving your professionalism.
- Flexible working hours.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks at the office.
- Access to E-Learning platform.
Salary and benefits will be assessed in relation to the candidate's experience and skills
In MainStreaming you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, young, tight-knit and international environment and will have the chance to work in a company that values innovation, out of the box thinking, its employees and committed in making the world a better place.
La ricerca è rivolta a candidati di ambo i sessi. I candidati interessati possono inviare un curriculum vitae con l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del D.Lgs 196/03 e “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” e dell’art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “Regolamento europeo sulla protezione dei dati personali”.