At MainStreaming, we are on a mission to enable broadcasters, media and gaming companies transition to streaming video and offer their audience the best Quality of Experience.
With our innovative solution we deliver live and on-demand video, integrating all operative phases for ingest, encoding, management and distribution.
For our office, located in Milano Bicocca, we are looking for a:
IT SUPPORT - STAGE
MainStreaming is at a scale-up stage; our business is expanding internationally and our team is growing fast. We’re reinforcing the Operations team with new talents. In this role you will ensure that MainStreaming’s IT internal infrastructure runs smoothly.
- Act as an internal contact point for colleagues to solve general support problems such as PCs, accounts, email, printing, antivirus, network, internet connections, Wi-Fi and VPN, access to servers,
- Monitor the IT infrastructure as a whole and prevent possible user problems; suggest improvements to the CTO and the Team;
- Support the updating and drafting of technical documentation at a procedural and operational level, both in Italian and in English;
- Support the management and innovation of MainStreaming’s IT infrastructure, which currently includes:
- Assembly and maintenance of laptop/desktop PC users (Windows 10);
- Centralized printers/scanners;
- Assistance in the management of Enterprise Application accounts (ERP, ATS, others);
- Assistance in the management of mail accounts and administration of Office365 profiles;
- IT infrastructure backup, systems monitoring and control.
- Assist senior colleagues in the scouting of new suppliers and products;
- Support senior colleagues in the supply and storage of IT equipment;
- Assist the operations team in:
- backup and restore management, configuration installation and business applications and related operating procedures support
- proactively manage the server systems, the network and the applications, through monitoring, patch applications and updates, backup procedures.
- Investigate and identify the root cause of issues, testing the possible solutions
What We're Looking for:
- PASSION: Someone interested in innovation and the tech industry. We are a fast-growing company that will revolutionize the world of streaming
- PROACTIVITY: Someone confident enough to start a project and set priorities in autonomy while working with a group of international peers.
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN: Someone who’s not scared of something new. We provide an environment where people improve every day.
- TEAMWORK: A high degree of collaboration. We are a team; we develop and grow together.
- ENGLISH: full proficiency.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Good knowledge of Windows e Office suite
- Microsoft Windows Server: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File&Printer Server, Shared Folder, GPO; Client support, Remote support.
- Basic knowledge of VMWare virtualization software
- General competence for Routing, Switching, Firewall e VPN, Security, Accounting, Sharing, Permissions, Backup.
- General knowledge of Cisco CUCM for the management of 1° level VOIP telephone system.
- NAS, UPS, Server Hardware troubleshooting & recovery, RAID management and configuration.
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic Knowledge of Programming Languages
- Basic Knowledge of Linux
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where to develop and growth.
- An innovative technology and service able to support the transition from traditional broadcasting to the streaming entertainment of the future.
- A growth path aimed at improving your professionalism.
- Flexible working hours.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks in our office.
- Access to E-Learning platform.
Salary and benefits will be assessed in relation to the candidate's experience and skills
In MainStreaming you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, young, tight-knit and international environment and will have the chance to work in a company that values innovation, out of the box thinking, its employees and committed in making the world a better place.
La ricerca è rivolta a candidati di ambo i sessi. I candidati interessati possono inviare un curriculum vitae con l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del D.Lgs 196/03 e “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” e dell’art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “Regolamento europeo sulla protezione dei dati personali”.