At MainStreaming, we are on a mission to enable broadcasters, media and gaming companies transition to streaming video and offer their audience the best Quality of Experience.
With our innovative solution we deliver live and on-demand video, integrating all operative phases for ingest, encoding, management and distribution.
For our brand-new office located in Milano Bicocca we are looking for a:
MainStreaming is in a scaling phase; our team is going to expands internationally and the heart of our product the R&D team is looking for new talents to join us. In order to improve everyday our platform, we are looking for a skilled Network Engineer who helps us on a wide range of new projects aimed to the constant innovation and expansion of our networking.
- Design, upgrade, and maintenance of MainStreaming Network’s infrastructure
- Design of High level network WAN based on OSPF BGP IS-IS
- Define and set up the configuration of the core servers
- Define and update of the network security polices
- MPLS/VPLS management
- Mentoring younger colleagues
What We're Looking for:
- PASSION FOR THE PRODUCT: Do you love to put your hands on a worldwide network infrastructure? That’s the right place for you!
- PROACTIVITY: You are confident enough to self-start your project and set your priority in autonomy while working with a group of international peers.
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN: You don't get scared of something new, we provide you an environment where you can improve every day.
A high degree of collaboration, we are a team, we develop and grow together.
Conversational level, you will share your time within an international Team.
- 6+ years of experience in Telco or similar environment
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP (LAN e WAN), routing IP v4 e v6, based on OSPF, BGP IS-IS;
- Setup configuration and troubleshooting of CISCO devices;
- Good Knowledge of BASH scripting and Shell command
- Advanced configuration of opensource network monitor utilities with custom scripts (common Linux script languages)
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where to develop and growth.
- An innovative proprietary technology and service able to support the transition from traditional broadcasting to the streaming entertainment of the future.
- A growth path aimed at improving your professionalism.
- Flexible working hours.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks in our office.
- Access to E-Learning platform.
- Health insurance.
Salary and benefits will be assessed in relation to the candidate's experience and skills
In MainStreaming you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, young, tight-knit and international environment and will have the chance to work in a company that values innovation, out of the box thinking, its employees and committed in making the world a better place.
La ricerca è rivolta a candidati di ambo i sessi. I candidati interessati possono inviare un curriculum vitae con l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del D.Lgs 196/03 e “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” e dell’art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “Regolamento europeo sulla protezione dei dati personali”.