MainStreaming® is an intelligent media delivery company that empowers enterprises, media and gaming companies to ensure the best Quality of Experience to their audience, through its revolutionary AI-powered technology.
It optimizes the viewing experience with its Intelligent Media Deliver Platform (iMDP), the first platform designed to guarantee full governance over the streaming process, the highest Quality of Service and the best Return on Investment.
For our brand-new office located in Milano Bicocca we are looking for a:
PMO – Project Manager Officer
As a PMO, you will help MainStreaming teams create and improve methodologies and processes. You will track IT and telecommunications projects from beginning to end, helping managers organizing e define the delivery structure, integrate resources and align the outcomes with business objectives.
- You will be in charge of Proof Of Concept management (POC) for IT Operation Technologies and Innovation, from scouting of solutions to application on field;
- You will conduct functional analysis (gathering of business requirements, drafting of functional documentation, definition and analysis of processes);
- You will identify functionals gap;
- You will define and monitor project’s KPIs;
- You will plan and monitor Milestones and Main Activities;
- You will generate and manage the project related documents (minutes, GANTT, ppt SAL/steering/kickoff and final reports);
What We're Looking for:
- PASSION FOR THE PRODUCT: Someone interested in innovation and the tech industry. We are a fast-growing company that will revolutionize the world of streaming.
- PROACTIVITY: You are confident enough to self-start your project and autonomously set your priorities while working with a group of international peers.
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN: You don't get scared of something new, we provide you an environment where you can improve every day.
- TEAMWORK: A high degree of collaboration, we are a team, we develop and grow together.
- ENGLISH: High degree of proficiency, you will spend your time within an international Team.
- Bachelor degree in the field of IT or engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of project -, program management or PMO;
- Knowledge of the organizational models;
- Knowledge of main IT architecture;
- Strong organizational skills, sense of responsibility and analytical thinking;
- Independent, methodical, result-oriented and structured way of working;
- Get the things done attitude;
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and scale-up environments.
Salary and benefits will be assessed in relation to the candidate's experience and skills
In MainStreaming you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, young, tight-knit and international environment and will have the chance to work in a company that values innovation, out of the box thinking, its employees and is committed to making the world a better place.
MainStreaming is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.