MainStreaming® is an intelligent media delivery company that empowers enterprises, media and gaming companies to ensure the best Quality of Experience to their audience, through its revolutionary AI-powered technology.
It optimizes the viewing experience with its Intelligent Media Deliver Platform (iMDP), the first platform designed to guarantee full governance over the streaming process, the highest Quality of Service and the best Return on Investment.
For our brand-new office located in Milano Bicocca we are looking for a:
SENIOR SYSTEM ENGINEER
MainStreaming is in a scaling phase; our team is going to expands internationally and the heart of our product the R&D team is looking for new talents to join us. In order to improve everyday our enterprise platform, we are looking for a Senior System Engineer – Team Leader who helps us on a wide range of new projects.
What We're Looking for:
· PASSION: A true love for new technologies and IT innovations.
· PROACTIVITY: You are confident enough to self-start your project and set your priority in autonomy while working with a group of international peers.
· EAGERNESS TO LEARN: You don't get scared of something new, we provide you an environment where you can improve every day.
· TEAMWORK: A high degree of collaboration, we are a team, we develop and grow together.
· ENGLISH: Conversational level, you will share your time within an international Team.
Nice to Have:
What we offer:
Salary and benefits will be assessed in relation to the candidate's experience and skills
In MainStreaming you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, young, tight-knit and international environment and will have the chance to work in a company that values innovation, out of the box thinking, its employees and committed in making the world a better place.
La ricerca è rivolta a candidati di ambo i sessi. I candidati interessati possono inviare un curriculum vitae con l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del D.Lgs 196/03 e “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” e dell’art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “Regolamento europeo sulla protezione dei dati personali”.