MainStreaming® is an intelligent media delivery company that empowers enterprises, media and gaming companies to ensure the best Quality of Experience to their audience, through its revolutionary AI-powered technology.
It optimizes the viewing experience with its Intelligent Media Deliver Platform (iMDP), the first platform designed to guarantee full governance over the streaming process, the highest Quality of Service and the best Return on Investment.
HEAD OF HR
After establishing ourselves in Italy and starting our global expansion, we are ready to replicate our success around the world. The key of our success is our people, for this reason we need to hire professionals from all over the world to join our great team.
As head of MainStreaming’s HR team, you’ll be in charge of the definition and shaping of strategic plans in the following areas: talent acquisition and managment, compensation & benefits, employees relations and compliance, and learning and development.
You’ll report directly to the CEO, lead the HR team and you’ll be responsible of defining, executing and managing comprehensive HR plans for MainStreaming’s EMEA growth while keeping your collegues happy and motivated.
- You will develop state of art HR systems and people analytics,
- You will design an organisational structure aimed at scaling the company through different countries;
- You will assess and improve existing HR processes, ranging across onboarding, compensation & rewards, performance management, and benefits;
- You will develop and implement L&D processes so that MainStreaming becomes a great place to develop a long term career;
- You will design and implement corporate policies developing a scalable system that ensures all policies are compliant with employment legislation, to be updated and shared regularly;
- You will support the budgeting and forecasting of HR team resources;
- Continually promote our culture to support our growth, and to retain existing talents;
- You will create a fantastic HR team.
What We're Looking for:
- PASSION FOR THE PRODUCT: Someone interested in innovation and the tech industry. We are a fast-growing company that will revolutionize the world of streaming.
- PROACTIVITY: You are confident enough to self-start your project and autonomously set your priorities while working with a group of international peers.
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN: You don't get scared of something new, we provide you an environment where you can improve every day.
- TEAMWORK: A high degree of collaboration, we are a team, we develop and grow together.
- ENGLISH: High degree of proficiency, you will spend your time within an international Team.
- 7+ years HR/People experience working within Tech or Media industries;
- Track record of leading HR functions in a fast growing company;
- Strong HR expertise across: learning and development, policies and procedures design and implementation, benefits and incentives, organisational design and performance management;
- Have experience in a multi-country (across several EU countries) People Ops/legal operations
- Knowledge of labour laws and payroll complexities in different EU countries (Italy and UK preferred);
- A deep know-how in building a strong company culture and shared values;
- Excellent communications and leadership skills, with the ability to motivate people and attain buy-in.
Salary and benefits will be assessed in relation to the candidate's experience and skills
In MainStreaming you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, young, tight-knit and international environment and will have the chance to work in a company that values innovation, out of the box thinking, its employees and is committed to making the world a better place.
MainStreaming is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.