MainStreaming® is an intelligent media delivery company that empowers enterprises, media and gaming companies to ensure the best Quality of Experience to their audience, through its revolutionary AI-powered technology.
It optimizes the viewing experience with its Intelligent Media Deliver Platform (iMDP), the first platform designed to guarantee full governance over the streaming process, the highest Quality of Service and the best Return on Investment.
For our brand-new office located in Milano Bicocca we are looking for a:
CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
MainStreaming is in a scaling phase; our team is going to expands internationally and our delivery team is looking for new talents to join us. In order to raise the bar in our service level we are looking for a Customer Success Specialist who helps us to understand, met and fulfill the costumer’s needs. You will analyze, research, and resolve complex technical issues, and will create/update technical and procedural documentation.
- You will ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through ownership, resolution and appropriate escalation of issues and tickets, managing the resolution via multiple channels (voice, tickets, email...);
- You own the on time and proactive communication with customers, being able to quickly assess the severity of customer issues;
- Proactively provide updates to customers on open tickets;
- Utilize and update the available resources including training, documentation, troubleshooting guides, log files and corporate wiki to diagnose and resolve customer issues;
- Investigate and identify the root cause of issues, testing the possible solutions;
- Constantly documents your findings, in order to generate state of art’s content to update the existing knowledge base, helping customers avoid issues, and colleagues to improve the product;
- Consistently strive to improve our service according to the highest standards of delivery.
What We're Looking for:
- PASSION FOR THE PRODUCT: You are an innovative technology enthusiast.
- PROACTIVITY: You are confident enough to self-start your project and set your priority in autonomy while working with a group of international peers.
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN: You don't get scared of something new, we provide you an environment where you can improve every day. You are curious to understand the root causes and test your findings.
- TEAMWORK: A high degree of collaboration, we are a team, we develop and grow together.
- ENGLISH: Conversational level, you will share your time within an international Team.
- Bachelor or equivalent experience;
- Proven record of creating policies, procedures, and technical documentation
- Ability to balance workload and prioritize effectively;
- Ability to work in a shift based environment;
- Previous experience as IT Helpdesk or similar roles working in ISP/Telco environment;
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken;
- Problem-solving attitude.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the Streaming & Broadcasting Technologies;
- Basic knowledge of monitoring tools and programming languages (queries automation script);
- Previous experience using a ticketing system.
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where to develop and growth.
- An innovative technology and service able to support the transition from traditional broadcasting to the streaming entertainment of the future.
- A growth path aimed at improving your professionalism.
- Flexible working hours.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks in our office.
- Access to E-Learning platform.
Salary and benefits will be assessed in relation to the candidate's experience and skills
In MainStreaming you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, young, tight-knit and international environment and will have the chance to work in a company that values innovation, out of the box thinking, its employees and committed in making the world a better place.
La ricerca è rivolta a candidati di ambo i sessi. I candidati interessati possono inviare un curriculum vitae con l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del D.Lgs 196/03 e “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” e dell’art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “Regolamento europeo sulla protezione dei dati personali”.